Reports to (Job Title):
CIO- Chief Information Officer
To collaborate to the infrastructure and data network development, implementation, support, and troubleshooting and to support the IT Help Desk team in cases requiring a second level of escalation and intervene in emergency situations.
- Manage tasks related to the sysadmin role on all company systems without site or country specificity.
- Manage tasks related to the role of network manager on all local and geographical networks without site or country specificity.
- Maintain constantly updated documentation relating to the company’s IT infrastructure.
- Managing a Microsoft domain with ability to operate in the internal structure of the AD.
- Act effectively and quickly to ensure ICT Business Continuity.
- Management and control of the IT cloud infrastructure and control of the hosting of outsourced data services (IaaS, SaaS).
Key Performance Indicators
Timely management of key deliverables and tasks respecting deadlines with high quality output.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science is a plus
Fluent Italian and English
Experience / Professional requirements
- At least 8+ years as a system administrator in Microsoft environment.
- Experience in Linux/Mac OS experience is a plus.
- Experience in work in team and external contractors on infrastructure project.
- Experience in in a multi-site and multi country company.