Safety & Licensing Manager
The selected Candidate will collaborate to the LFR design activities, focusing on safety and licensing aspects
- Assure the proper implementation of nuclear licensing and safety aspects in studies/projects in conformity with IAEA safety standard and local regulations
- Establishment and management of safety classification of structures, systems and components in conformity with the IAEA standards.
- Identification of PIE’s (postulated initiating events) and definition of the safety cases with their classification in DBA’s (design basis accidents) and BDA (Beyond design basis accidents).
- Support in the “practical elimination” of scenarios
- Support in the definition of the R&D program
- Study by numerical simulation of the safety cases for compliance with the safety constraints, with the support of the others newcleo’s services.
- Establishment of safety documents such as PSAR and FSAR (preliminary and final safety assessment report).
MSc in Engineering, with focus on Nuclear Technologies. PhD is a plus.
Fluent English. French will be a very appreciated plus
Experience / Professional requirements
- 5+ years of experience in nuclear safety in relevant industrial companies and/or research institutions dealing with power generation projects
- Experience in the preparation of documents for safety authorities
- Familiarity with accident studies (DBC/DEC)
- Familiarity with safety requirements definition, especially for fluid systems.