We are looking for Safety and Licensing Specialist to collaborate to the LFR basic design activities, focusing on safety and licensing aspects.
- Assure the proper implementation of nuclear licensing and safety aspects in studies/projects in conformity with IAEA safety standard.
- Establishment and management of safety classification of structures, systems and components in conformity with the IAEA standards.
- Identification of PIE’s (postulated initiating events) and definition of the load cases with their classification in DBA’s (design basis accidents) and BDA (behind design basis accidents).
- The studies of the load cases for compliance with the safety constraints will be developed with numerical models with the support of the others newcleo’s services.
- Establishment of safety documents such as PSAR and FSAR (preliminary and final safety assessment report).
- MSc in Nuclear Engineering (Master or PhD is a plus)
- Fluent Italian andEnglish
- Good knowledge of design and analysis principles for large or complex systems
- Understanding of IAEA safety standards
- Ability to participate in team meetings and give technical presentations
- Some experience with thermal hydraulic and neutronic engineering principles and multi-physics analysis methods for engineering applications
- Competency with SPA software and engineering practices