Reports to (Job Title):
CIO- Chief Information Officer
To collaborate to the support a network of Apple OS systems; this includes day to day administration and troubleshooting of end users issues who have Mac OS products, the ability to diagnose software faults and hardware issues and report directly with vendors and suppliers to resolve. The role may involve travelling and supporting end users between sites and sometimes at home. This role involves working closely with the executive level of the company with focus on the CEO.
The position require the attitude to insightful, on-site and remotely, advice and friendly, hands-on technical support to users in need.
The technical support covers the complete lifecycle of Mac OS / iOS products deployment and Apple applications, both for the local and cloud environment.
Collaborate with the corporate IT to integrate the Apple devices in the corporate infrastructure fixing the related issues.
- Provide onsite/remote expertise and training to customers using macOS, iOS, watchOS, iCloud environments.
- Perform migrations, OS upgrades, troubleshooting the email, Microsoft Office, Calendar and other Apple apps issue in both Mac OS and iOS operation system.
- Advise, support and manage OS projects including rollouts and upgrades.
- Respond to telephone calls, e-mail, and requests for technical support.
- Document, log job tickets, and consistently update ticket tracking system with status and fixes; monitor problems to ensure timely resolution.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- Continuously maintain and acquire new skills to remain technically competent with ever-changing technology requirements.
- Be active element in the integration of the Apple devices (Mac OS, iOS) in the IT corporate infrastructure, including the join of the Apple device to Microsoft domain, the application of the corporate policies and the use of the Microsoft AD digital identity environment.
Key Performance Indicators
Timely management of key deliverables and tasks respecting deadlines with high quality output.
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science is a plus.
Fluent Italian and English
Experience / Professional requirements
- Strong Apple Mac OS enterprise level support background, 3+ years, is a key requirement of the role
- Substantial experience in an mixed Mac/Windows enterprise, and exceptional knowledge of Mac world are key requirements of the role.
- Experience of troubleshooting, set up and config Apple devices in a Microsoft corporate network environment (AD/Azure AD) is essential.
- A good understanding of general IT products, peripherals and technologies including the Internet, servers and network technologies (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, VPN , etc.)
- Ability to be versatile and investigate and support new applications in Mac OS / iOS environment, that the business may want to use, then support as needed for all staff who use the application.
- Support some Creative business apps (i.e. Adobe Creative)
- Experience of using and management of iCloud based apps and environment.
- Good Apple hardware troubleshooting skills
- Supporting and managing iOS and relevant devices via InTune MDM.
- Previous experience as a Mac Genius is a plus.
- Apple Certified Support Professional or equivalent desirable.
- Experience of troubleshooting, set up and config Windows OS desirable.
- Experience of supporting Printers/Copiers and networking these devices as well as troubleshooting
- Strong interpersonal skills and working as part of a team to deliver business needs projects.