Reports to (Job Title):
As Executive Assistant you will be required to proactively support the UK Executive team (CFO, CIO and CCO) by managing and coordinating a wide range of activities with the utmost discretion as these will often involve confidential matters. These tasts will include but not be limited to: communication with stakeholders, supporting presentations and documentation, arranging meetings, and arranging travel and accommodation, handling of expenses, and if required managing email mailboxes.
You will be expected to be comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment and to be flexible in different situations that may arise. The Executive Assistant will serve as a very visible representative of newcleo, particularly when liaising with external stakeholders.
As Executive Assistant you will be expected to be self-motivated and have the ability work on your own initiative, solution-oriented when faced with obstacles, and be comfortable with work with limited direction if circumstances change suddenly.
- Your main responsibilities and accountabilities will be to support the UK Executive team with the following:
- Proactively organising and arranging the diaries and schedules
- Organising and making travel and accommodation arrangements
- Supporting the preparation of presentations, letters and other forms of written communication
- Support with organising projects, including collating research, and monitoring deliverables and actions
- Support each Executive with the maintenance of email inboxes and their expense submissions
- Building and sustaining first-class relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Working in collaboration with other Executive Assistants across the newcleo group, and providing support to Executives visiting the UK
- Look for solutions to streamline and effective/efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions, providing direction to the London Office Manager to action
- Providing direction to our London Office Manager when organising team events/off site travel arrangements
Experience / Professional requirements
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a EA or PA role supporting multiple Executives
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficient in English, Italian and French
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work proactively
- Reasonable level of working hours flexibility
- Working within a multi-cultural organisation
- Complete discretion and ability to handle confidential information sensitively
- Negotiation, diplomacy, tactfulness and ability work effectively under pressure