Reports to (Job Title):
Head of Power Generation System
To collaborate to the Lead Fast Reactor (LFR) design activities for balance of plant, focusing on coordination of engineering disciplines and interfaces.
- Perform coordination of engineering in all project phase.
- Carry out feasibility studies, conceptual design, basic and front-end design, detail engineering and design
- Coordinate the engineering specialist and act as
- Support development of internal standards and specific design criteria for engineering
- Optimize of flow of information inside engineering team, suppliers, and site
- Interface French and English teams and collect specific requirements and implement in design
- Guarantee performance of engineering task according to quality and safety requirements
- Participate to reviews and implement safety requirements in design
- Coordinate, plan and supervise the work
- Collaborate to the identification of breakthrough solutions to the most complex mechanical challenges
- Write and review design criteria and analysis assessment reports
- Participate to development of testing processes, and perform testing and validation of new designs
- Coordinate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams.
- Coordinate assigned work with other technical personnel as directed.
- Participates in and fosters a work environment that is based upon openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.
Key Performance Indicators
Timely management of key deliverables and tasks respecting deadlines with high quality output.
Degree in Engineering, Master or PhD is a plus
Fluent Italian and English
Experience / Professional requirements
- 5 years’ experience in EPC projects in a similar role
- PMI or IPMA certification is a plus
- Knowledge of engineering cycle for development of feasibility, basic design, FEED, detailed engineering, commissioning, and start-up.
- Good knowledge of design and analysis principles for large or complex systems.
- Ability to participate in team meetings and give technical presentations.