This is a role within the newcleo’s Engineering team, reporting Mechanical Design Coordinator and based in Turin.
He/She will be in charge of creation, integration and optimisation of mechanical 3D CAD models for the design and construction phases of small modular nuclear reactors (SMR) and BIM 3D CAD models for systems and services of the infrastructure of a nuclear power system.
- Make preliminary or detailed technical design studies using a 3D computer-aided design (CAD) system
- Create and manage the evolution of the 3D model of all the mechanical components of a nuclear reactor
- Create and manage the evolution of the 3D model of all the systems (piping, heat exchangers, cable trays, pumps, turbines, etc.) of a nuclear power station
- Have daily contacts with the design engineers to support the evolution of the components and systems design
- Exchange the 3D models in formats to be shared with the main structural and fluid dynamics simulation software
- Contribute in preparing technical specifications, and call-for-tender documentsrk
- Higher technical diploma in the field of mechanics or electro-mechanics or a related field; BSc degree is an asset.
- Spoken and written English; ability to understand and speak the Italian in professional contexts or engagement to learn it fast.
- Experience in the use of CAD tools;
- At least five three of experience in the creation, and management of complex 3D CAD models for mechanical assembly using CATIA or Solidworks
- Or at least five three of experience in the creation, and management of complex 3D CAD models for process systems using AutoCad 3D or Revit
- Demonstrated competence in use of Product Document Management tools.