Reports to (Job Title):
Head of Power Generation System
To collaborate to the Lead Fast Reactor (LFR) design activities, focusing on constructability issues of nuclear reactor and balance of plant.
- Guarantee constructability of the plant and optimize the construction phase, already during engineering
- Perform constructability reviews and develop studies for transportation, lifting and installation of plant equipment
- Define the assembly strategies of the equipment, and coordinate suppliers involved in pre-assembly
- Carry out 3D model simulations of construction and optimize sequences of construction
- Support development of internal standards and specific design criteria for constructability
- Optimize of flow of information related to constructability inside engineering team, suppliers, and site
- Interface French and English teams and collect specific requirements and implement in design
- Guarantee construction feasibility according to quality and safety requirements
- Participate to reviews and support implementation of safety requirements in design
- Coordinate, plan and supervise the work
- Collaborate to the identification of breakthrough solutions to the most complex mechanical challenges
- Write and review construction criteria and analyze assessment reports
- Coordinate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams.
- Coordinate assigned work with other technical personnel as directed.
- Participates in and fosters a work environment that is based upon openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.
Key Performance Indicators
Timely management of key deliverables and tasks respecting deadlines with high quality output.
Degree in Engineering, Master or PhD is a plus
Fluent Italian and English, French is a plus
Experience / Professional requirements
- 5 years’ experience in EPC or construction projects in a similar role
- Professional certification is a plus
- Knowledge of engineering cycle for development of feasibility, basic design, FEED, detailed engineering, commissioning, and start-up.
- Good knowledge of design and analysis principles for large or complex systems.
- Ability to participate in team meetings and give technical presentations.