• newcleo completes announced acquisition of SRS-Fucina Group, worldwide leaders in the design and building of nuclear systems deploying liquid lead technology
• Acquisition adds more than 110 skilled employees to workforce, enhancing newcleo’s strong nuclear engineering capabilities as part of its industrialisation strategy
newcleo and National Nuclear Laboratory (NNL) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) outlining a framework for forthcoming collaborative activities on advanced nuclear research and development.
Adriènne Kelbie, Independent Non-Executive Director at newcleo, has been awarded a CBE.
• newcleo holds second AGM on Friday 9 June in London
• Board of Directors appointment brings financial and NED expertise
Le concept de réacteur développé par newcleo a été retenu dans le cadre de l’appel à projets « Réacteurs nucléaires innovants » du plan d’investissements France 2030
The reactor developed by newcleo was selected as part of the “Innovative nuclear reactors” call for projects under the France 2030 investment plan
newcleo acquires 100% of SRS-Fucina Group, worldwide leaders in the design and building of nuclear systems deploying liquid lead technology
– Acquisition will add more than 110 skilled employees to newcleo’s current team of 230, further enhancing newcleo’s strong nuclear engineering capabilities
– newcleo is working on a multi-million investment plan to expand know-how, facilities and skills
– Existing facilities and production area to become key production hub for newcleo’s projects
A l’occasion de Choose France, <em>new</em>cleo annonce un plan d’investissement majeur de 3 milliards d’euros dans l’Hexagone d’ici 2030
Mise en service d’un démonstrateur de 30 MWe et d’une installation pilote de combustibles innovants pour réacteurs de nouvelle génération en France d’ici 2030
At the “Choose France” Summit, <em>new</em>cleo announces major investment plan of EUR 3 billion in France by 2030
30 MWe demonstrator and pilot plant for innovative fuels for new generation reactors in France by 2030
Elisabeth Rizzotti represented newcleo’s next-generation nuclear alongside major energy players in Milan at the 2023 RCS Business Academy.